Policies & Procedures
- Students are allowed to checkout 3 items at a time from the media center.
- Books are checked out for two weeks.
- Magazines are for in library use only.
- Students can renew library books once.
- Reference materials (encyclopedias, etc.) are for overnight checkout only.
- Students can place a hold on 1 item.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday
||7:45am - 3:45pm
Visiting the Media Center:
The Media Center operates on an open schedule for students and teachers to come in and use at anytime during the school day.
- Students need to bring their agenda with them when visiting the Media Center.
- Students come every two weeks for book checkout with their English/Language Arts class.
- Teachers may send students anytime during the school day in small groups of no more than 4.
- Students coming without their class need to have their agenda signed by the teacher sending them.
Media Center Computers:
- The computers in the Media Center can be used by students for research purposes, searching the online catalog, and taking AR tests.
- Checking email, changing the computer settings, or recreational surfing of the Internet is not permitted per the school district policy.
- Students must log in to the network with their ID name and number before using the computers.
Fines & Damages:
Students are responsible for paying late fines and damages to any library books that they checkout. Students are also expected to pay for lost library books.
||.10 per day
||.25 per day
- In hardship cases, the Media Center staff will work with the student to find alternative ways to pay for late fines, damages, or lost books.
- Students in hardship will be allowed to checkout one staff approved book at a time.